Happy Thanksgiving to all!
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
dont get too fat!!!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
ill have a good day until i have to go to work tonight at wal mart got to love seeing people acting crazy over saving a few dollars.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
My wife will be one of those idiots at 4:30 in the morning. I would rather pay full price for something than get run over by a bugey. Although, I would like to be looking down from the rafters at all the madness.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yes, it's still on it's just in between seasons.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks